Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitepearle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Kung fu movie
    I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help?

JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM
    I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge his master but must combine Crane style to 'fill in the gaps'. One of the training apparatus is a wing chun dummy of sorts that has passages for marbles to fall through that he must catch as he works the dummy. Of course in the beginning he can't catch the marbles but when he is ready to avenge his masters death he can now catch them proving he is ready.
    ShaWashington Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Have you tried YouTube they have a lot of clips of kung fu movies from the 70s and on.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 10:28 AM

Thanks to poster Whippertang5, I now know that this is Executioners of Death.
    Kung fu junkie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2013, 12:55 PM
    The Prodigal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Can't remember the name of a kids movie. A dragon and a guy work together to make money. Dragon can talk. The dragon terrorizes the town, guy I believe shoots it with bow and arrow over water, dragon pretends he was hit. Man gets paid to get rid of the menace and they move to the next town and do...

Trying to find 70's kung fu movie. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge his master but must combine Crane style to 'fill in the gaps'. One of the training...

What is the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Movies is about a unfaithful married man who has a stroke in the driveway of home, wife meets a mechanic pilot who buys her a home and helps her take care of the husband

View more questions Search