Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gavinjohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 11:16 PM
    Ice box is at 25 deg. Frig is at 60 deg.
    I cleaned the lower coils and defosted uper coils

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace will stay on for about a 2 deg. Raise [ 0 Answers ]

My? Furnace will only stay on for about a 2 deg. Raise and then shut off why

Gas Furnace only works when outside tepm is above 60 deg [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old Payne Upflow gas furnace. The furnace is in the attic and will nt work when the temp. in the attic get somewhere below 60 deg. The system shows and error code 31. Which is supposed to mean the there is either a defective inducer motor or start capacitor. I replaced the start...

Physics/trignometry 140N and 35 deg [ 4 Answers ]

So it says that a vector 140N is oriented at 35 deg with the horizontal. What is the magnitude of the horizontal component? So I figured this is somewhat of a trig question with the vector being 140N and the theta or angle between this triangle being 35 degrees.

Romex rated to 90 deg C [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting in recessed ceiling cans and running Romex 12-2 wire to power them. The literature that came with the cans states "Supply conductors connecting the fixture must be rated minimum 90 degrees C." (That's 194 deg F). Is my Romex brand "Simpull" made by Southwire rated to 90 deg C? How...

Deg of myopia increases in adolescence [ 1 Answers ]

If a person in adolescence has myopia, his eyeball will increase in size and the degrees of myopia will increase.If he protects his eyes very well, then, how many degrees of myopia will his eyes increase AT LEAST, and when will this increase stop ( At the age of what )? ??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.