Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annieboo8708 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Does anyone know what this means?
    Ok so me and my boyfriend have been trying conceive for awhile know. Last month we had unprotected sex on all the days I ovulated well this month I started my period on the 18th that was the last day for that then we had unprotected sex on the 19th of this month then on the 20th and 21st I was spotting then again this morning I started bleeding. And some times when I'm in bed it feels like my stomach is doing flip flops earlier this month I got two pregnancy test and they came back negative. Could someone please help me on this. I need some good advice:confused:
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 09:02 PM

You truly won't know until you get a positive test. Your mind can be causing these weird symptoms.

I am almost 4 months pregnant this Thursday and have not yet felt the baby move. It will take a few more weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

I don't know what it means [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, It is destined to be a silly question. But please let me know. I was walking with my boyfriend, and I heard the sound of a bird. So I asked my boyfriend what bird it was. He told me he didn't see the bird, so he didn't know. And then I pointed to the bird for him. But he said, "never...

Can anyone tell what this means? [ 8 Answers ]

I had a dream a few nights ago it was quite traumatic, I dreamt my parents sold my car and forced me to drive a car I really didn't want to and when I tried I couldn't, as much as I tried it wouldn't work and started spinning out of control, then it switched to my friends village where I was with...

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

View more questions Search