Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magdsam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 06:35 PM
    Oprah email
    Hi my name is magd its mean glory and eng I live and yemen this topic contain how can I travel 2 america am 18 year old I want to live wd my family comfertable live I have been studying eng 4 year and I hope to study frensh I feel my body entirly embition and am looking 4 my future but and my country nowayso I hope u 2 help me because I feel myself crazy and my life here like and prison and I swear am going to suicide I will kill myself and I don't know how or where or when I love america and I love the people there because they have Charitable... its like my mom OK and am like her son so help me release me fom my gostmare to be all the life inside this fackin country do something for me I became raper and I sang against the governmemt and the police seekin for me and everyday chasin me now I want to go there 2 prove myself that I can depeds on myself I can work and make something for me and my family... in all my sister there but she can't do anything for me because she broke
    magdsam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 06:38 PM

This is my mail to connect wd me [email protected] or [email protected] or my Facebook at my hotmail

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is oprah 's email address?I would like to get intouch with her. [ 4 Answers ]

It is so touchy that have taken all of these opportunity to get intouch.

Oprah email [ 4 Answers ]

I need share more about Christianity, and I need some help from this community.

As Seen On Oprah - Turn $6 into Thousands [ 1 Answers ]

Turn $6 dollars into thousands {Illegal chain letter scheme removed}

Autism Discussion on Oprah [ 3 Answers ]

For those of you with children who have autism or those who know someone who knows someone on the spectrum please check out yesterday's Oprah. Jenny McCarthy and Holly Robinson Peete were on talking about their challenges raising a child with autism. They also brought up some wonderful points about...

Obama and Oprah [ 9 Answers ]

I was listening to a local talk show yesterday and heard something to the effect that Oprah is not longer supporting Obama but is remaining neutral. The host remarked that she had to do this because of her ratings. 1. Has anyone else heard this? 2. Is it true 3. Could you point me to an article...

View more questions Search