Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charice22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 01:58 PM
    I have been sick vomiting real bad, dizzy when I get up ,having hot flashes
    I first thought I was pregnant but I took the test && it said I wasn't but I'm have all the symptoms like Brest milk, eating a lot mood swings don't understand what's going on
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 15, 2013, 02:00 PM
    Have you missed a period?

I'm thinking you need to see a doctor anyway to be sure whether this is something to worry about or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

27 weeks pregnant vomiting, lethargic, dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 weeks pregnant and I have been vomiting for a week now. It started with just a little and has got a lot worse in last 3 days. I have no flu symptoms, and have not had morning sickness at all during my pregnancy. I have also been lethargic the last few weeks and dizzy and I feel dehydrated ....

Dog Not Sick But Keeps Vomiting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2.5 year old jack russell/corgi mix also and this has been occurring. He vomits unexpectedly about once every other day and then acts like nothing happens. He is in great shape and habits have not changed. He runs, plays, barks and follows commands, which he wouldn't do when he has been...

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

Sick puppy acting dizzy [ 10 Answers ]

This is my first time using this sight, I am greatly in need of assistants. Our 4 month old puppy is acting very strange. I don't know if he is sick or what to do. He is acting dizzy (like he is on drugs or drunk or something) he will pick his self up then his back legs don't act right, then he...

View more questions Search