Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Jun 10, 2007, 10:20 PM
    My nephew
    Ok, here is the situation:

I had to take my nephew home, and his mom really doesn't like him sitting in the front seat, (he is five years old) so I was going to have him sit in the back, but when I opened the back door, he refused to get in, so I automatically assumed he just was a kid who wanted to sit up front. That is until when I finally got him to get in the back, he said "Ok fine, but its your funeral" After that comment, I had him move up front.

Going down the highway I was doing about 75, and we were coming up on the exit I needed, so I started to move over into the other lane then he screamed out "NO! GET OUT OF THIS LANE GET OUT NOW!" I panicked, and swerved back into the other lane and asked him "what? Whats wrong? our exit is coming up" I looked ahead, but the highway curved around a hill, but I still didn't see anything, so I started to move back into that lane again, this time he grabbed the wheel and forced me back into the other lan and screamed "I SAID NO!"

Gaining control of the car again, we came around the bend and there, I saw a semi jack-knifed on the shoulder with the trailer end sticking out into the lane we would have been in. Had I stayed I that lane, We would have plowed into the rear trailer wheels going 75 mph.

My question is, did he see the future? Or is it coincidence?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Is your nephew busy this week? I would like to take him to work (and home again). I work at a public library, so I will keep him busy putting stickers and labels on new books and DVDs. I'll even take him out to McDonald's or Pizza Hut or Wendy's or Arby's or Subway or Jimmy John's for lunch.

Jun 10, 2007, 10:59 PM
    No offense or nothing, but I don't trust ANYONE on the internet when it comes to my family, why would you want to anyway? Besides we probably not even in same state.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 11:01 PM
    I was just teasing you. (I'm the library's volunteer coordinator.)

Has he ever exhibited such foresight before this?

Jun 10, 2007, 11:24 PM
    OK, are you a different person on the other two questions of mine your answering? Cause you seems like a different person with each response. But as for my nephew, I don't know really, I didn't say anything to his mother cause I didn't want to start anything, or look like I'm crazy. Oh, wait now I remember, I was watching a basket ball game, and right at the beginning, he walks through the room, stared at the TV, and said out loud 15-7. I didn't think anything of it, but when the game was done with, Home had a score of 15, and visitors had a score of 7. But other than those two instances, I'm not entirely sure.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2007, 08:50 AM
    I'm the same person in all of your questions. I answered a couple of them late at night so, if I sounded different, I might have just been loopy from fatigue.

As for your nephew, someone should start keeping track of these predictions--with time and date. He might have a special gift.
    kazzz Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Jun 18, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Can he pick my lotto numbers please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have the right to adopt my nephew [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and her winner boyfriend ( being sarcastic) Are both drug addicts he's in prison again for selling/doing drugs I heard that he is in for a good few years this time They took my poor nephew to see his dad in prison since the day he was born And then he got out of jail when he was like...

Guardianship of Nephew [ 1 Answers ]

My Sister was recently killed in an auto accident in N.C. Her 10 year old son, my nephew, is with me in Arizona. I need to get Legal Guardianship so I can enroll him in school, take to hospital if needed etc. If anyone has been through this please respond. Thank You, Terry W.

Nephew in trouble [ 7 Answers ]

My nephew is in trouble. It isn't the first time. He has done 6 moths jail for selling marijuana (actually a probation violation put him in the pokey). Several years later he got a F-3 for possession of cocaine and he did a year. Well, he was caught in Feb. with three other guys and charged...

My baby nephew [ 4 Answers ]

Do aunts have rights to see their nephew? I don't know

Custody of my nephew [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to have guardianship of my nephew who is being negleted. How do I go about it legally? What are some of my obstacles? Please give me some help.

View more questions Search