Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ofironit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 11:26 AM
    is justice for sale?
    everyone who is following my story is shocked how mark berry got special treatment behind closed doors with a judge to grant him a motion without even serve me ,I reported it and its under deep invastigation of the whole wicked operation,if the police lost all the files about mark and the court lost grip then justice is only for sale
    you get my point!
    mark berry owes me almost $16,000 under the court order that issued at July 2006 but never paid and never responed to the court order , now he just sent his lawyer to strike a deal prively with a judge he can tell him whatever because I'm not there right?

bottom line ,if you considering recording here think twice ,if u fall in to situation when you get ripped off you are screwed up ,the system do not do nothing for you only sale you documents and illusion for justice
    the rules changing here in few months checkout the ontario attorney general website.
    I spent $1200
    on this case in small claim court ,mark is under contempt how this judge
    granted his lawyer a motion with no resons written on it only he said that mark was just aware that was no defence was filed... reALY? FORGOT LAST YEAR HE FILED BUT NEVER CAME TO COURT TO PROVE ANYTHING...
    AHHA
    mark berry lawyer filed motion on behalf of mark berry and attack records and did not serve me ,he did it all behind closed doors but did file affidavit that he did serve, I never got anything in the mail. On the November 29 he filed the motion and on the December 6 h filed a defence and 2 lawsuits against me one by attack records and one by mark berry with many mistaks on all the file many incorrect info and basically lies ,he lied to the judge according to the motion he filed remember mark is in contempt with the courts but that I see doesn't mean much to the court of justice in toronto,I reported to the judicial office
    it looks like the court do not have any value ,I lost grip of faith in the justice system,
    what judge with the right mind will grant his motion ? Apperantly depudy judge connely that signed the motion to berry curropted ,I'm now confused and devestaded that I found out 2 years of trying to get justice is gone with all my money ,jusatice is for sale here and I lost so much more
    ofironit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Journeys End

Must read from europe
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 12:26 PM
    File Motion in court of lack of proper service, and a Motion to vacte order and more definite answer.

Make should you serve them. Don't let them use the court and make to court work correctly for you.

Make a Motion for comtempt against them also. The court will haveto rule a every motion your file, show them you are not going to let it slide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get justice [ 4 Answers ]

My ex-husband attacked me in my vehicle while I was picking up our 15 yo daughter from High School(03-2007). We share custody 50/50. Ex is a Deputy Sheriff. My 3yo daughter from current marriage was also in the vehicle. Ex pounded on the window and yelled obscenities. Once ex backed off I went...

Justice of the peace [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone who has been married by the justice of the peace can tell me the steps you had to take to make it happen, who to call, what the cost was, etc. Thanks so much!

Perverted Justice [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: If you made a date online with an adult female who told you that she 13 in order to persuade you to meet her, would you be guilty of a crime? I don't think you would be. excon

Justice of the peace [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 3 1/2 years I love him dearly and we are going to get married very soon but neither of our families are able to help us with the wedding, I grew up living with my grandparents and they recently retired, fixed incomes don't really allow money for weddings, his mom is...

View more questions Search