Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Z-R Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Might sounds old.
    I know there are always a lot of these questions flying around but I have another one.

My last real period was Oct 5th. It is now November 18th. I had a slight period on the 11th but it was brown discharge and got light red and brown for a small total of 2 days.

I was using the withdrawl method.. I heard it's still possible to get pregnant like that.
    I also just moved to a higher elevation.
    Im confused if that's the reason for all my discomforts.

Insomnia
    Headaches
    Smells
    Bloating
    Urination
    Moody.
    Mogomery glangs
    Lightheaded dizziness

Ive taken 4 pregnanct tests. No postives. Uck.

I want to know what's going on. Any advice helps. Ive been prgnant once before so I know what it feels like.. I hate waitng like this~:confused:

Nov 18, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Like I said, any advice helps.. Im just wondering mostley if anyone else has not had a postitive hpt till week 7 or 8?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 06:49 AM
    The withdrawl method is the least effective birth control.

That being said, it is VERY possible you could be pregnant.

The stress from moving could be enough to throw off your cycle... thus the "slight period" you had on the 11th.

Personally, I would suggest waiting until when you are due for your period next month and see what happens.
    But if they worry over being pregnany is getting to you, you could set an appt with your doctor to get a blood pregnancy test as in early pregnancy it is not uncommon to get false negative result on HPT's.

Nov 19, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Thank you for your advice! I wasn't sure if that last "Period" counted because it was so strange... so I should see if my period comes the 5th or the 11th?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 05:26 PM
    I would wait... you had a "slight period"... regardless it's a period. Like I said, personally, I would wait until next month, wait until the 11th at the latest and see if you get a period.

But if the waiting is getting to you go to the doctor and get a blood pregnancy test.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Mogomery glangs
    Can you tell me about this one? I've never heard of it. Do you mean MONTGOMERY GLANDS? Do you mean you are leaking fluid from your breasts?

Nov 21, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Yes I meant motgomery or how ever you spell it.

Ive begun getting little bumps around my nipples and if I squeeze my breast and nipple a clearish white discharge comes out of my nipple. Don't have any idea what it is...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sounds like jojo. [ 3 Answers ]

I had a change of heart I don't know where to start what I'm about to say might surprise you I'm breaking down I just can't take it anymore I won't let you go you know I'm coming for you Something like that. Help? Love serena. Rest in peace matt. I love you baby forever.

Song sounds like? [ 1 Answers ]

I know there's a song that sounds like the intro to Summertime (or Doing time) by Sublime, with the horns and the same beat, but can't think of it. Can anyone help?

Sounds in heart [ 2 Answers ]

A 39 year old women overweight, works out, has a girgling sound in her heart. What should she do? She is also having very bad sciatica pains

No Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

No Sounds [ 3 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

View more questions Search