Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mammamia15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Off OCP 6 weeks but no period yet.
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has expereineced something like this. I have 2 children already and we decided to try for another. Came off pill 12th November and still haven't had a period. Feeling nausous sometimes but no other symptons. Had one BFN test. Any ideas??

Baby hopes and dreams to all.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2007, 11:11 AM
    It takes at least 3 months for the pills effects to get out of your system. The first 1-6 months after you get off the pill, expect to have irregular cycles(depending on how long you were on it etc.) Its possible that you have gotten pregnant already, however, its more likely that its just the hormonal changes your body is experiencing at the moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period for 3 weeks. [ 4 Answers ]

hello all! my question is... what causes your period to happen for so long and different colors? here is what going on and about me. age:26 yes on the pill have been for almost 5yrs. Last month I was nauseas about once a week. I never missed a pill the only time was when I took it and the I...

Period every 2 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I was on because pills and got off them (Yasmin)! How long does it take to get back to regular! I have my period every 2 weeks?! I'm trying to get pregnant and this doesn't seem to make the situation any easier!

Period every 2 weeks? [ 4 Answers ]

My period is irregular. And normally it comes like once a year. Januaury I went on the pill. And I stopped taking it after one month. I got my period march. Then I got it a month later as if it was regular. But then I got it 2 weeks later. And then another 2 weeks later. And now I just got it...

I got my period twice in less then to weeks could I be pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I've been on the pill for about 2 months, but I stopped takeing it it was too much for me to Remember it everyday with my school schedule and everything.. Me and my boyfriend haven't used a condom since forever and he comes inside me freely. I've gotten my period twice in the...

No period after 17 weeks from birth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Just a bit worried really. I still have no sign of a period after 17 weeks from my birth date. I get all the stomach cramps that you get before them but no sign of a bleed? Is this normal? Thanks Sarah xxx

View more questions Search