Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queen4197 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Can not have orgasm
    I have never had an orgasm it feels like I am close but I always tense up its like I can't stand it any more and I want to and my fiancé wants me to and I feel that he is getting turned off cause he tries so hard and he says it feels like he isn't doing his job right if he can't make me have an orgasm and I don't know how to relax enough to let it go I try hard but it never happens and I want it to. I know I get right there and then I move allot and it is gone. Can you please tell me what to do so I can make myself and him happy
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Nov 1, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Relax, keep trying and learn to let go.

Nov 1, 2007, 03:54 PM
    [QUOTE=queen4197]I have tried to relax and it gets to the point to where I can't stand it and then I get frustrated cause I can't continue because of the fact that at that certain point where I can't stand it I have to stop
    S SID Posts: 91, Reputation: 11

Nov 1, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Try turning out the lights, maybe you don't want him to see you orgasm. Show him how you make yourself orgasm on your own, this might help next time as you will have orgasmed in front of him before then.

Nov 5, 2007, 08:56 PM
    I can't make myself do it either
    ayatiwa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Find out what really turns you on, you have to discover this on your own before he can help you. It took me 3 years too to have an orgasm... my fiancé couldn't help.I had to discover it myself and then teach him how... all the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No orgasm? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and a few months ago I had sex for the first time. I don't think I felt a real orgasm. About halfway through us having sex my entire body was tingly like when your foot falls asleep. I don't know what happened but nobody else I know has experienced that.

I've never had an orgasm! [ 22 Answers ]

Hi my name is Jess and I am 19. I have been sexually active for 4 years now, and been with my b/f for the last 2 years and only one other guy before that. I have never had an orgasm, and am beginning to give up. Trust me my b/f has tried and yes I am still only young but I feel I am missing...

Did she orgasm? [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya, I just got into a new relationship, (my first), and my girlfriend and I have been doing some mutual masturbation. She won't let me go under her panties yet, so I just rub on her underwear. She gets very excited and after a while tells me to stop because her gets really really sensitive and...

Orgasm? What are those? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old. I have had a kid and lost another. I hardly ever get turned on or want sex. And when I have sex it's because he's hard and he wants it. We can go forever and never orgasm. I have been with several partners and have never orgasmed. I wonder is there something wrong with me down...

I [ 4 Answers ]

Please Help! I’m 21, Female . I’ve been sexually active since I was 16. I’ve never had an orgasm. Not by myself not with a guy. I’ve never had one! I’m not kidding! Help! I’m not that in to self satisfaction. I just can’t get excited by myself. I’m with a guy right now. He’s very special ,...

View more questions Search