Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslady21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Yellow discharge
    I'm sexually active and I have a yellow discharge that I feel coming out and it as a unpleasant odor and it itches and vagistat 1 didn't help so what could it be I'm frightned of the possibilites
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2011, 09:08 AM
    You need to be screened to STD's immediately.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 11:07 AM
    Yes and it is enough reason to be at least concerned. Since you have chosen to be adult enough to have sex, now you have to be adult enough to go to the doctor for an exam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Yellow discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sexually active and I have a yellow discharge and it itches and is very irritated vagistat 1 didn't help what wrong with me I'm scared of the possibilites

What does yellow discharge mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing yellow discharge for about a year. My mother told me not to worry about it but I'm getting concerned. My mother has had cervical cancer twice but I don't know if that is related. I'm a little confused because I am 18 and I'm a virgin and on all of the other boards I have...

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

What is up with the yellow discharge? [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean if a female has a yellowish discharge and it has a very strong odor and there is also occasional spotting too:confused:

View more questions Search