My phone number is 352 256 4840
    sandyowoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by billytide
    please tell me how to stop a garnishment
    thanks
    billy tide
    my phone number is 352 256 4840
    If it is for child support. There is no escape... and a court order is the only way they can get into your paycheck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop wage garnishment in Florida [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently notified by my employer that an old credit card co. is garnishing 25% of my wages. I was never notified of this until now. I am a single mother of two I bring home about 500.00 every two weeks. Which if I read Florida law correctly I have to make at least 500.00 a week for them to...

Bank Garnishment [ 4 Answers ]

What funds are exempt from bank garnishment in Georgia?

Garnishment on our bank account [ 4 Answers ]

Two days ago I found out that a collection agency has gotten a court order fro a judgment against our checking account. Apparently this was for a debt my husband had. We are both on the checking account. My Apparently never received a letter, notice or anything else to notify us that there was a...

Garnishment of Bank Account [ 13 Answers ]

Can a collection agency in New York State garnish or place a hold/freeze on a Limited Liability Corporation account if the name of the person they are after appears on the account as well? In other words, if 'John Doe' has defaulted on a huge loan and 'John Doe' owns 'Doogy Shampoo LLC', can...

Stopping a garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

Can a garnsihment be stopped once it has started? Or do I have to let it run its course?:confused:

View more questions Search