Ask
    karenserpas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Number keys only show corresponding symbol
    My number keys only type the symbol and I don't know how to change it
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Have you tried restarting your PC? It could also be possible that your keyboard changed languages. Go to control panel, and go to keyboard, and see if your language is still in its proper form.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 21, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Your shift keys are probably stuck. Try tapping them a few times and then try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hebraic symbol [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, my friend came across the following symbol and wants to know if it has any particular meaning. The letters are Hebrew of some kind we think. Thanks, Archie. http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n47/my_self_2006/new/photo-81979.jpg

Symbol meanings [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew what the following symbols stood for: 1. The Eye of Ra 2. The Egyptian Ankh

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

How do I unlock the symbol keys [ 1 Answers ]

How do I unlock the number keys on my laptop,, it types the number but when I go to hit the shift key to put the symbols above the numbers it won't type nothing?

What is the name of this symbol? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Very simple question here - What is the actual name of this symbol on the keyboard above the "tab" key THIS SYMBOL---> ~ What is the actual name of it other than "the little squiggly line"

View more questions Search