Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doctorhorrible Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 04:48 PM
    Is there a name for this type of lamp shade?
    There are lamp shades that have little stars and moons and stuff cut out of them so that when you turn the light on it decorates the walls, and I want one, but I don't know what it's called and therefore don't know where to find one. Help?

Check out some similar questions!

Cover lamp shade [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to cover a lamp shade with fabric

Where can I get an alien baby lamp?the xeno lamp [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking for the alien xeno lamp for a while I really want one bad but I can find a store or online where I can find one if you know or if you have one for sale notify me and most likely ill buy it :p

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

How to make a drum shade pendant out of lamp shade [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently purchased a fabulous drum lamp shade. I'd like to turn it into a hanging hardwired lighting fixture to hang from my ceiling. Is there a special kit to do this? I cannot afford to just buy a drum shade fixture already made. They are rather pricey (for our budget). Thanks!

What type of lawn to plant with shade, dogs? [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a big dirt patch in my new back yard. The previous owners were horrible to it. I'm trying to figure out what to plant that would grow well in shade. I've got a huge tree in the back yard and get very limited sun. I'm going to get it pruned way back, but it won't make a huge difference. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.