Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Got Coffee?
    Success in Marriage

A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and leave has to take all the kids."

More Things You'd Love To Say (But Don't Dare)

- Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...

- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

- I have plenty of talent and vision, I just don't give a darn.

- Visualizing? I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you being competent.

- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Whisky

Why did God invent whisky?

So the Irish would never rule the world.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 13, 2007, 06:16 AM
    LOL Who says we don't say some of those things in our house! :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee and tea [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to become healthy I'm eating a healthy balanced diet And I have also joined a gym I've cut down an alcohol and I'm trying to flush toxins out by drinking a lot of water Fi have 2 questions 1. is tea and coffee really bad for you? Is it best to cut it out completely or just cut...

Coffee [ 49 Answers ]

Hello: I don't drink coffee. It has caffeine in it. I am opposed to drug use. I work in a coffee shop. Should I be able to refuse to serve coffee to my customers on moral grounds? excon

Coffee [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that coffee is fatteing? A friend of mine says that coffee is not fatteing itself but it slows down metabolism and therefore makes u fat. She reckons tea is the opposite (ie. Speeds up metabolism). My other question is this: I don't like the taste of plain milk so I usually put some...

Coffee. What is your favorite? [ 3 Answers ]

What is your favorite brand? And how do you like to cook coffee? Mine is Javaberry which is so smooth and aromatic! I don't know better taste... And I like to cook Turkish coffee. In an ibrik.

Coffee [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this question. Is drinking 4 cups of coffee daily bad for your sex.

View more questions Search