Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jainsworth0001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Solving inequalities
    How do I do this I am completely lost, I'm trying to do the homework but I wasn't in class when the teacher explained it and I haven't had time t go see her to ask her about it. :confused:
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Do you have a sample question we can walk through with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Solving Inequalities [ 1 Answers ]

How do I solve: -3/5 < 1/5 - 2/15w < -1/3

Help with inequalities [ 10 Answers ]

A pilot plans to make a flight lasting 2 hours and 30 minutes. How far can he fly from the airport at the rate of 600 mph and return over the same route at the rate of 400 mph? Does anyone have any ideas?

Algebra Solving inequalities [ 2 Answers ]

Replace each (&) with the number that makes the inequalities equivalent. x+(&)>=25 ; x>=-12 Ok I no the answer is 37 But I need to no how to get that please. If you don't understand my questing in words it would mean X plus what is greater then or equal to 25 is equivalent to X is...

Inequalities [ 3 Answers ]

Alice has gone to the hardware store to purchase two different kinds of cord she uses in kite construction. The first type of cord has a mass of 1.50g per metre, and the second type has a mass of 2.00g per metre. She intends to purchase no more than 6.0g in total. If x represents the length of the...

Inequalities problem solving [ 3 Answers ]

Brandon and Pat drove from Edmonton to Saskatoon a distance of 545km. Brandon drove the first part of the trip at an average speed of 100km/h, and Pat drove the remainder at an average speed of 90km/h. If the trip took Brandon and Pat 5.75h, determine the number of hours each drove. I'm so lost, I...

View more questions Search