Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genevieve25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Who knows anything about homemade lotion
    Does anyone have ingredients for a home made lotion to get a lighter skin tone
    justme8 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:15 PM
    You should contact a dermatologist and not try to use some homemade lotion. You could end up swollen all over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homemade septic tank [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know a cheap way to make a septic system... we have a small shop, too far from the house to connect, and would like to install a toilet in the shop, but need some kind of septic system... any suggestions? Thanks

How to make homemade laxatives [ 3 Answers ]

How can I make my own laxative?

Homemade septic system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small shop behind my house that is on a location that is not accessible to connect to my house septic tank/system. I have a toilet and sink in the shop, I was considering using a 500 gal fiberglas tank as the septic tank and running feeder/distribution lines as with a normal concrete...

Homemade cat food recipe [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I just ran out of cat food and I really don't feel like driving uptown, so does anyone have a easy cat food recipe?

Homemade septic system [ 1 Answers ]

Homemade septic system I have a small shop behind my house that is on a location that is not accessible to connect to my house septic tank/system. I have a toilet and sink in the shop, I was considering using a 500 gal fiberglas tank as the septic tank and running feeder/distribution lines as with...

View more questions Search