Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngelinaBella Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Why the sudden change?
    I was in a LDR until recently. He would call once/twice in a week besides texting almost daily until a few weeks ago he just stops completely. The only time he text is after I texted him but he stop calling.His reasons being it's too expensive and he was too busy. He's in London and I'm in Asia.

Just a couple of days ago, he broke it off with me by sending me a SMS saying I can stop calling him now since he can't afford to come over to Asia. I don't know why but something is telling me he's just telling me half-truth.

The thought of him already moving on/seeing someone kept playing in my mind. What are your take on this?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 11:03 AM
    It sounds as though he is drinking from a different cup. Maybe you should cool it for a few weeks and see what develops.

Jan 20, 2008, 12:25 PM
    That's what I think. We were both in London then but I moved back here in Nov. Back then he was going on and on about how he would come over for a visit etc. Then come 2008, he just went all silent and started talking to me like a friend instead!

Then came the text the other day. He says how this wouldn't work out and best we stop now...
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Sounds like you may need to ask him about his New Year's Resolutions...

Jan 20, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Haha. He was the person who ends this and he refuse to take my call/reply my texts. I just want a proper closure. He could at least told me so when I called him the other day instead of sending me a text to say so minutes later. If he were seeing someone I would at least understand, but to say you can afford to come when you're working in hedge funds in the city of london and when you just got your bonus recently sounds more like BS to me. He says his bonus was crap oh well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden change in behavior [ 1 Answers ]

My 3-y-old neutered, female Burmese cat, who has always been very gentle and loving both with me and my other cats has suddenly started attacking my other two cats. This has lasted for about 16 hours at this time. What could be wrong with her?

Sudden change [ 4 Answers ]

Well 2 months past on Saturday me and my girlfriend would been going out for 2 months... we kind of fell out Friday night and I stormed off in a huff over something so stupid... come Saturday morning she starts texting agreesively and hinting so I cut her from beating around the bush and asked her...

Sudden change [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I started seeing my boyfriend in November and things have been going on well until February. I was really scared about going into the relationship because we are in different states and I've never been in a long distance relationship before. He assured me we would cope and he came to see me a...

Sudden change [ 4 Answers ]

In jan my relationship seemed almost perfect. I'd been living with my partner for almost a year, he had asked me to marry him and I had been over the moon. We got engaged and had a huge party which is something I would never have done if I wasn't 110% I was going to marry him. We talked about...

A sudden change.. . [ 24 Answers ]

The other night, my girlfriend of two years told me that she wanted to have a break. Now I have never had to deal with this so I am not quite sure what this means. She said she didn't love me anymore the way she did for so long and needed time to figure things out. However she did say she still...

View more questions Search