Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alaisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Body Piercing
    I want to know how I could get a piercing license in nsw?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Go to a piercing parlor where you live and ask a licensed piercer. They will be able to tell you everything you need to know :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

Tongue piercing twice [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have my tongue pierced once And am thinking about getting it done again But am unsure as it might affect the way I give blowjobs Can anyone help or give any advice on this Thanks Xxx

Navel piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my navel pierced last summer with a barbell. It got infected and I had to take it out. I want to get it repierced and I heard that its more resistant to infection if you get it pierced with a ring instead of a barbell. Is this true? I just don't want to get it pierced all over again if it...

How old do you have to be to get a body piercing without parental consent? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old. For two years I've been asking my mom if it would be OK if I got my eye brow pierced. She wouldn't be paying for it, my Dad would. (they're divorced) But she's persistently said no, no and no. So, the final time I ask, I want it to go like this, "I really don't want to have to do...

View more questions Search