Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kick277Jen Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Aug 26, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Living in Ireland?
    Hi everyone. My name is Jen and I have just recently graduated high school. I have decided to put off my college plans in order to pursue my dream of living in Ireland and learning it's culture... however, I have searched online and talked to a few people without any luck!! I am not looking to do a study abroad program but rather just work in Ireland and learn the culture. I would like to somehow live either by myself or with people around my age because I want to be able to manage my own time there and go sight seeing without having it all planned out for me. If anyone has any ideas or knows of any programs it would be MUCH appreciated! : )
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 06:13 AM

Hi I live in ireland and I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to do this... em send me a message if you want to chat more about this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE...

Moving to USA from Northern Ireland [ 3 Answers ]

My friends and I are currently in school living in Northern Ireland and when were 18 we are wanting to go to university there. Our questions are.. Do we need a Green Card to do so? If so, how do we get one because they seem hard to get or you have to do some stupid lottery thing? Is it hard...

Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Placement of Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? Thanks & Regards

I want to move to Ireland. [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how I can find out about jobs in Ireland, for foreigners?

View more questions Search