Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megan1120 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I think my friend is pregnant and she is frightens me
    It has been two months and she had not have her period. I know that could a hormonal imbalances of some sort but she is always tried and feeling sick thought the day mostly in the morning. The thing that scares me is that she takes medicines a lot. She knows, she has to take a test but says she is in denial but tells me she be sad if she had a miscarriage. I been telling to take a test ever since she miss her first period or go see the doctor cause she needs to get started on prenatal. How do I help someone who is in denial of help and might be hurting someone more than her self?? Please I need advice
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Tell her that you will be willing to go to the doctor with her, if she wants that.

Then maybe she will be more willing to see one.

Just a suggestion.

Joe
    binnyliu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 04:01 AM
    My same thing happened with my friend, she didn't and wouldn't take the test because she didn't want to know the answer and I think she was to scared to as well. In the end I bought a home pregnancy test for her and made her take it.

You just have to force people to do things sometimes as if she keeps going the way she is, she can cause damage to herself and also her baby if she is pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my friend pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have this friend that did it on the first day of her period and she usually lasts 7 to 8 days well this time she lasted 13 days and that's very unsual for her. She says that she has been havig these frequent head aches that make her feel sick and queasy. She's been eating more than she usually do...

Best friend? [ 2 Answers ]

So I have this best friend, and we've been best friends for over a year now... when we first met we wernt frineds but we talked and were moving forward into a relationship... but that didn't happen. But we still continued to take to each other almost everyday, and it soon developed into a...

My Best Friend [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know where to start. I'm 16 and I met probably the most influential person in my life named Jamie. I met her at work and we started hanging out and all that. Things were going real well until last Saturday. I just want to get this out there before someone thinks of this in a different...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

My Friend [ 5 Answers ]

One of my friends died 6 days ago. We used to play basketball together and I had a dream last night that she told me she wasn't dead and we were at a basketball game and I wasn't playing and she wasn't either. What does this mean?

View more questions Search