Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    himanuttaki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 09:40 AM
    Doubt about pregnancy
    I had sex with my boyfriend on my 4th day night of my period almost after 2 am and he doesn't inserted completely he tried to insert the tip and I didn't get the period yet this month I supposed to get it on 26 what I have to do now?
    gabbymom1707 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 07:41 AM
    Sorry to be blunt about it but if you're worried, take a pregnancy test. The $1 store ones work just as well as other brands.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2013, 08:40 AM
    You wait, when you are two weeks late, you take a pregnancy test using the first urine of the morning.

It is possible you could be pregnant, it is also possible that stress is making the period late

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doubt [ 1 Answers ]

I had un protected sex with my boyfriend two months before and I didn't get my periods for two months.. But now even if its late,I had got my periods... Will it be a problem?? Any chances of pregnancy??

Doubt about pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I had sex with my boyfriend on 30th may 2012. We used withdrawal method. He didn't inside me. My period was supposed to come on 10th June 2012. But it came on 5th June and ended on 11th June. Then the next month I had my period on 4th July and ended on 10th July. But again on 24th July I got...

Doubt of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any mediciene for birth control after the two weeks of having intercourse.actually I had intercourse with my boy friend on 1 April and my mensuration date was on 10 but it didn't came till now,do I have to worry about this? N r there any birth control pills after two weeks of...

Doubt of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any mediciene for birth control after the two weeks of having intercourse :mad::mad: Help me soon

View more questions Search