Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erichill50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Bear Bryant art
    I have a charcoal, black on white, of Bear Bryant and 3 University of Alabama players. It is a numbered print and represents win number "315". Cannot make out artist name. Am interested in value.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 1, 2008, 06:13 AM

A numbered print is very rarely of any value other then what was paid for it and is basically numbered because that is how many 'prints' were made of that particular charcoal.

For instance, I have several numbered prints of AY Jackson (group of seven) artwork in my home and they are not worth anymore then the $50.. each I paid for them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teddy bear or grizly bear [ 6 Answers ]

OK as many have read my prevous threads know somewhat about me so for the rest here it is I am a 13 male I weigh 230 lbs and I am 6'2. Lately I have been in the citry and noticing people are afraid of me, I walk up to pretty,cute nice girls around my age and tlak to them and they think imlike...

He will put no more than you can bear [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find in the Bible "He will put no more on you than you can bear?":)

Baptizng a bear [ 2 Answers ]

A priest, a Baptist preacher and a Rabbi all served as chaplains to the students of the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to talk shop. One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that...

View more questions Search