Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lobean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Civant skincare lightening products
    Does the products really works?
    forgotmyoldsn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Yeah they worked for me. I've been using the civant meladerm stuff for months and every week my skin is looking better. But I know it doesn't work for everyone. Guess you got to try it for yourself and see...
    hsarah Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 02:59 PM
    And if u stop using it then does the effects reverse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skincare [ 1 Answers ]

Although I use nightcream for my face I don't see much of an effect of it, I`m using the marykay products so that my skin would look like I have make-up on and it works for only a couple of hours. So I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for me.:)

Tell me about your skincare routine! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have really horrible skin, but when I breakout, they're big and nasty and stay forever... I'll start a routine, but after a couple of months, my skin gets evil again and it's back to square one. I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub and following with a neutrogena oil control thing, but...

Aveeno Products [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone used and seen active results from Aveeno's Positively Radiant line? The bottle reads that it evens skin tone. I'd like to know how fast it works-if it does work at all and an over all feel of the product.. i.e. moisturizing. Let me know?

View more questions Search