Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Traz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Doesn't like me anymore?
    The girl I'm with right now I have dated twice before, I really love her, and id do anything for her. Recently she hasn't really been acting like her self around me, she used to be pretty bubbly, always wanted to talk or do something, and we always hugged/kissed. Now she never seems to have time to do do anything, we talk for maybe half an hour instead of hours at a time, and I only kiss her 3 times in a week if I'm lucky. I've talked to her about it and she says she still has feelings and nothings wrong, am I being paranoid or is there more to it?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2006, 03:33 PM
    "I've talked to her about it and she says she still has feelings and nothings wrong, am i being paranoid or is there more to it?"

I don't think you're being paranoid, I think she just doesn't know how to end a relationship yet. She thinks if she ignores you, you will just go away.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 8, 2006, 03:54 PM
    I agree with Rose... she is not as into the relationship anymore, and just may not know it yet.. or may not know how to get out of it without hurting you.

I wish and hope we are wrong...

There is always the possibility that she is going through some stress she doesn't feel like she can talk about. Other things may be depressing her. Just be there for her and remember not to smother her...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2006, 04:08 PM
    After a couple of dates, maybe you moved in two fast with that love stuff. Slow down and grow up and make her laugh and have fun. Keep your lips to yourself. This girl barely knows you, except as a groppy kid.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 8, 2006, 04:17 PM
    Ouch, the L word after 2 dates? Oooh, too much too fast!!

Slow down, you got to like before you can love. Man, you just may have scared her away.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2006, 04:56 PM
    She' bored with you and is pulling away so that when the break up occurs she won't feel as bad about it. She is preparing herself.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 7, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Traz
    The girl I'm with right now i have dated twice before, i really love her, and id do anything for her. Recently she hasn't really been acting like her self around me, she used to be pretty bubbly, always wanted to talk or do something, and we always hugged/kissed. now she never seems to have time to do do anything, we talk for maybe half an hour instead of hours at a time, and i only kiss her 3 times in a week if I'm lucky. I've talked to her about it and she says she still has feelings and nothings wrong, am i being paranoid or is there more to it?
    She's uncertain about something, she's not happy, she has doubts...
    She's hiding something?
    Get her to talk about it.
    craig2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 10:34 PM
    Is'nt love a scary thing?what should I do? Am I moving to fast?man love and relationships are so complicated,but it appears we can't do without them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beard not growing anymore? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... Lately, I've been having a small problem with my beard area. I'm 24 years old and I shave my face every 2 days 'cause it doesn't grow that much. The problem I'm having lately is that there's a patch under my chin where beard used to grow but doesn't anymore. It looks ugly when I have a...

Not sure if he is the one anymore [ 42 Answers ]

I need your help. I am 28 & my b/f is 40. I have been dating my boyfriend of 3 years and lately I have been having doubts or better yet opened my eyes! Here goes: I was separated from my husband when I met my boyfriend.. Who was also married at the time? He helped me to divorce my husband,...

I can't take it anymore [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what to do with life anymore I'm so sick of it I miss my ex a lot but he hares me he's told me that. My gradea are all bad and I can't get them up I can't be myself anymore. I feel ugly and am never happy about myself and the way that I look I think that I'm fat.. me anf my mom never...

Will I grow anymore [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to this forum!:o I've just turned 16 and I'm a guy. My dad is 6 foot tall, my mum is 5 foot 7 and my 2 bros are 6 foot 1 and 6 foot 2. They are 20 and 27 years old respectively. I was just wondering will I hit 6 foot 1 or more? I'm 5 foot 10 at the mo and I'm pretty active and...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 9 Answers ]

My 28-year-old daughter is causing emotional trauma. She has two children by two different men, won't work to support them. She married baby #2's father 1 month after the baby was born. The father is foreign, and I'm sure he married my daughter to avoid child support and deportation back to his...

View more questions Search