Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhallwas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2010, 12:40 PM
    My nikon camera says write protected?
    The sAME QUESTION EVERYONE ELSE HAS. How do I get rid of the write protrctrd prompt and continue using my camera
    imissmy2kids Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2010, 12:49 PM
    This happened to me once, not sure if you have the same type of card, SD?

Most of them have a tiny switch on the card that can be locked or unlocked. I had inadvertently moved the tiny switch to lock.

The only other advise if your card does not have the lock switch, try putting the card in a card reader and use your computer to format it, or, format in the camera if that option is available.

Good Luck! Let us know.
    imissmy2kids Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Was taken from here
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ed-209418.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying a new digital compact camera. IXUS? Powershot? Nikon? Sony? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone! As said in the tile I want to buy a new camera. A compact one. I have been lookiing at the IXUS series and think that it might sute me. But what si the difference between these? Is it worth buyng a IXUS 80 instead of a 70? Or should I go for a 860 instead?

I need to be educated on Nikon Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Nikon D40X and was wondering if someone could educate me I have a Nikon 55-200mm lens. What do the numbers actually mean? I am new to the SLR scene and want to learn all I can. If anyone knows a website that can better help me please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help

View more questions Search