Feb 17, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Motherboard "Clear CMOS" Jumper or Dipswitch settings location
    - on toshiba satellite A300
    - how to clear the bios password?
    - I took off bios the RTC battery, the main battery,
    - unplugged the main power
    - left the PC 24 hrs without all these things on it
    However, ther's no hdd
    Would u tell me how to clear up this headache giver?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 17, 2012, 10:24 AM
    You can't clear Toshiba machine using the old Battery Pull technique as you can with others.
    You need an official service centre to do it for you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there sequel to the movie "Jumper" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there sequel to the movie "Jumper" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489099/ ? I know there is a trilogy? Of books around "jumper" but I think the movie sequel has a different title. IMDB and Amazon searches are no help

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Splicing "continuing" a bonding jumper to new pool equipment [ 4 Answers ]

A customer wanted to add a heater for their pool and I was curious if I had to use some type of exothermic or compression splice or split bolt to continue the #8 bare ground that is attached to all of the pump enclosures or can I just run a new piece through the lug on the last piece of equipment...

How do I override or clear the "leave" and "return" functions on my thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a Honeywell TRH7500 programmable thermostat. The installation went smoothly, but I cannot figure our how to override/clear the "leave/return" schedules. The thermostat comes with 4 daily program settings: wake, leave, return, sleep. I only want to use wake and sleep but I...

Firefox toolbar settings suddenly aren't "sticking" [ 5 Answers ]

For some reason, starting just yesterday, my toolbar settings are are lost every time I shut it down. I've not added any plugins or changed anything with FF. Weird. Any clues what could cause this? Thanks!

View more questions Search