Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meg4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 10:14 PM
    Anger
    I scream and shout at people when I am angry and say very hurtful things. That is the only way I feel better and relieved. But I am hurting and losing my loved ones. I couldn't analyse why I am angry. Some of my problems:
    @i am angry about all the injustice in the world and shout at my people for that.
    @having very abusive in laws and relatives I show all that anger on my husband.
    @my husband was just close to someone before marriage(just friendly), so I am always insecure and feel he would cheat me.
    @i can't see my husband talking with any woman even his mother.
    @i am forever angry on my parents that they did not allow me to study what I like or do a job because I am a girl.
    @i hate the fact that I am a girl.
    Please help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Hi, meg4u!

So, what might be some reasons that you feel and think these ways?

Also, do you have any brothers or sisters, please?

Thanks!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 11:36 PM

How old are you and how long has this been going on?

Have you considered therapy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help my anger [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and my name is Brandon. Ok look I have gone to counseling and anger management but none of that stuff works. My anger is starting to even scare me. I don't look for attention and if u want to tell me otherwise u might as well fuck off and pray I don't find you. Well I...

What to do with anger [ 4 Answers ]

I ran across this today. When the Heart Pays the Price of Anger - Happy Days Blog - NYTimes.com The article is interesting enough, but the real gem for me was in the reader comments. Tara, whoever and wherever you are, thank you. I'm especially struck by the idea that anger and other...

What to do with anger [ 37 Answers ]

I am just writing to ask about suggestions for dealing with anger and pain of unrequited love; and the person treats you like dirt on top of it. I already know that I was stupid to let it even get that deep, let myself be used, and for me feeling the same way for so long. I totally understand, it...

View more questions Search