usifco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Urgent .
    How can I rest my Outdoor Wireless Model ASU24005g
    Because I forget my password .
    I need to rest it to default factory setting help ?:mad:
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Mar 18, 2009, 11:06 AM

There should be a reset button, usually located on the back of the unit. Power the unit off and press and hold the reset button and power the unit back on. Hold the reset button down for at least 10 seconds.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Web searches show me that that unit can only be reset through the web interface which is a catch-22 in your case. Another guy had to do it by shorting out some solder pads: Ed Jones: For posterity: how to hard-reset an X-LIN / Hotware ASU24005g wifi access point
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Mar 18, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Web searches show me that that unit can only be reset through the web interface which is a catch-22 in your case. Another guy had to do it by shorting out some solder pads: Ed Jones: For posterity: how to hard-reset an X-LIN / Hotware ASU24005g wifi access point

Ouch. :eek: This is a bad design.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 11:19 AM
    I totally agree. I wish there was another way. I tried looking for the manual for the unit but even that was hard to find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent Help! [ 3 Answers ]

Please if anyone can find a site where i can find this car"2003 Dodge Truck Sprinter Van " that is used or damaged and it coast maximum 20.000$$$$ because i need to buy one please help some one

I need help *URGENT* [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is divorced and has one child from this previous marriage (who's a teenager now) and his 'ex' (who is married to a wealthy man) keeps on trying to blackmail us, demanding a large amount of money that we don't have in order to leave us alone. Since she didn't get what she wants she is...

How do I... (urgent) [ 12 Answers ]

I'm going to make this straight and to the point as possible. I've been ignorin a girl testing whether she likes me but after sometime she's also started to play busy even though she's tried to meet with me and I play dumb.The tricky part is she isn't no pushover and doesn't take crap from no one...

View more questions Search