Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deleonr0907 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Diagram for carrier heater unit
    I just replace the relay for the heater and fan . I have acarrier unit but now the elements will turn on when the thermostat is off. The fan will not work with auto position please advice if u have adiagram to see if its wire wrong,, thanks
    MarkwithaK Posts: 955, Reputation: 107

Jan 17, 2009, 04:47 PM

You're going to have to cough up more info then that champ. Start with a model# and serial#.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Diagram for Carrier Furnace [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for Carrier Furnace Model 58GS100CGA, 160 Series, 76,000 BTU's. BC Furnace has replaced everything in my furnace & it's still not working. I've called in another repair man & he has checked everything & now says he needs to check the wiring from start to finish...

Carrier Outside Unit Trips Breaker [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Central Air Unit, last night the vents started blowing warm air. The blower in the basement was obviously working so I went outside to find that part of the unit not operating. I went to the breaker in the basement to find it tripped. I turned off the ac unit at the thermostat and...

Trouble with carrier AC unit [ 2 Answers ]

could anyone tell me why I my blower fan on my carrier (model#485x-036100331) will not run. It seems that every thing else works fine because the compressor & condenser runs and the coil will frost up. The only thing I found to check was a 5amp fuse. Any suggestions would be greatly...

View more questions Search