Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gabriella19 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 07:09 AM
    do i really like the boy i am dating.
    I'm 15 years... and I am dating a boy and I am a bit mixed up with my feelings.. We go out together in the weekend.. and so I pass 4-5 days without each other... but when the weekend arrives I am not oooooo hurrayyy I am going to meet my boy... and sometimes I think if I really like him?. cause I prefer to go out with him in the night [so I cannot see him clearly:confused:... and I'm thinking to leave him... but I don't want to feel sorry then after I leave him... I really don't know what I want!! The truth is that I was a bit drank when he asked me to go out... I think that effect a little... cause if I was normal I think that I would told him noo...

but then after I go out with him... I am always happy =]

do I really like the boy I am dating?

answers...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 08:09 AM

From this end it doesn't sound like you care for him very much and I would caution you to not drink at your tender age if it is causing you to make decisions you otherwise would not.

This is a simple lapse in judgment but it has the potential to be more serious. Meaning,when one is drunk one can't make good choices and this was not so bad but suppose you decided to do something else while under the influence.
    Think about it.. Please!
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 13, 2008, 08:11 AM

If you don't think your happy with him, dump him
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2008, 08:16 AM

It doesn't sound like it.

Now do the decent thing and let him go.
    kinseya1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 10:43 PM
    Hello.. I know how you feel. I'm 13 and going threw the same thing. I love hisnpersonality just not him.. if that makes sense? I'm kind of Imbarrsed to date him. We've kissed and he told me he loved me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating age [ 14 Answers ]

Yes I want to ask this girl out from work she's given her 2 weeks notice. I'm 20 and she is 16 an people at work say that is to young, and my friend said some stupid thing saying they have to be half your age plus 7. so I don't what I should do?

Not really dating [ 8 Answers ]

There is this guy I like, and he sits next to me in english, and is in my extra help class. I think he used to like me and I really like him. He is going out with this other girl, and he seems to still like me, but I'm not actually sure. Can you give me some help?

Dating at 13 [ 5 Answers ]

I may be too old to understand but what do 13 year do on dates? Where do they go? How do they get there since their too young to drive? Back in my day We would hangout at each others house and have hot dogs and cookies for a few hours on Saturday, or get dropped at the movies and picked up after....

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search