Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spike1450 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 11:02 AM
    Float pump keeps refilling tank
    I have replaced the float pump, the seal between the tank and the bowl, the over flow tower, the flapper, the seal around the flapper and now not only does the new float pump not fill the tank to the line, but comes on every 30 minutes to refill the tank. What else could it be??

Check out some similar questions!

Float switch for holding tank [ 11 Answers ]

I'm considering pumping into a holding tank for a residential well. I need a float switch to cut on/off. Who knows of a good one? I'm not wildly familiar with them. It will need to cut on/off a 1/2 HP submerged pump, 240 volt. I'm looking at a 60 gallon tank with hopes of having a twenty gallon or...

Toilet tank keeps refilling [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Attached is the set up of my toilet tank that I've borrowed from one of the postings on this site. The only difference is that my Refill Tube goes all the way into the Overflow Pipe. After I flush my toilet, and the water has refilled to the appropriate level, a few drops of water would...

'95 honda civic dx not starting after refilling gas tank [ 1 Answers ]

I have a '95 honda civic dx (manual) and the car this morning ran out of gas. I got it to a gas station, refilled it, and now it will not start. I let it sit idle for an hour and no such luck starting it. What do I need to do? Thank you

Toilet tank keeps refilling [ 5 Answers ]

Our toilet tank is draining a little from somewhere because it will refill a little every couple of minutes. I tried replacing the flapper and flushing mechanism, but it's still happening. The only thing left to change would be the seal between the tank and toilet... right?:confused:

Toilet tank has trouble refilling [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I've tried to do as many searches as I can to give my husband different ideas on how to fix our toilet. He has tried many and none have helped so I ask the great experts (I have read a lot of suggestions but haven't found advice that totally fits mine). So here's the question (and I'm not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.