Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    There Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:16 AM
    How do I Get them to stop without TELLING them to stop ?
    Some girls in my shool keep on talking about me behind my back and really mean stuff and I haven't done anything to them to be talking about me and before one of the girl said not to be two faced when she does it not only about me but people that think she's there friend. Its starting to get to me and the people I thought were my friends are talking about me too. And am starting to wonder who my real friends are. My question is how to I get them to stop talking without telling them to ?
    jerieischillin Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:27 AM

Many people say all your friends are your enemies.but no,girl,a situation like this,you need god really badly.pray immediately,that's the only advice to give.srry :(
    There Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Thank You :)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 10:47 AM

There's a lot more you can do about this than just pray. The only way to have any chance of this ending is to tell them to stop. Your group of "friends" may end up divided, but at least then you'll know who your friends are. Are you in high school? Or close too? That's when me and my friends started noticing problems like this. And some of us started going, "hey, that's not ok. that's my friend you're talking about. who you say is your friend too..." the people that stood up with me and made it clear that being two faced isn't cool, those are the people I'm still good friends with today. The ones who just didn't get it... well, they have friends still. But they still have a lot of drama. And they're group of friends always seems to be changing. People catch on and decide they don't want to be around that sort of behavior, other people start hanging out with them not realizing what they're in for.

Jul 9, 2009, 10:48 AM

Yea,justcurious55 is right but if they try to fight you,fight them,then there's your enemies,if they don't fight you,their your friends
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 05:47 PM

What are you even talking about? There's no reason for violence. If these girls are so out of control that they become violent when confronted about being rude then its time to get teachers and or parents involved
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 05:55 PM

There... you will do better in this life if you accept that you cannot control what others do or say. You can only control how you react to it.

Jul 9, 2009, 07:29 PM

justcurious55 like it depends how violent these girls are,they may look weak,but they be strong,have u thought of that?
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2009, 11:24 PM

I had the same problem last year as a freshman in high school. I found out one of my friends was smoking weed and she freaked out thinking I would tell everyone sense I'm not OK with it,even though I wasn't I was just going to stay away from her, so she freaks out and starts spreading rumors on how I called her awful things and how I called my other friends bad things to and how I did these nasty activities. All I did was ignore it and if someone asked me if I did do what she said I would say no but if you want to boleive her then go if you are my friend you won't believe her and stay by me and before it started I had around 20 friends sense its been over I'm down to 6 but at least I have friends that I really can trust and can really be by and the girl that did it to me is now in rehab and has no friends so I say just ignore her and if people ask deny it of coarse and if they don't bolieve you then screw them you don't need them
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2009, 04:22 PM

No jerie, you are dead wrong. There is no reason for violence. If she has any concern that it will become a violent situation she needs to get adults involved.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jul 10, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Ignore them, if you know its lies, than why do anything about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop it? [ 3 Answers ]

I just wrote a long explanation and it logged me outRRRRRRRRR! I started about 7 months ago in paranormal research. Since then I have had activity in my home and last night my daughter said she felt someone tapping her foot with cold fingers. My 16 month old son wakes every hour crying. I have...

How can I stop? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, since the age of 8 I've been masterbating now I'm 17 and had a girlfriend for the last 3 years 2 of which we've been having sex and yet I still masterbate 3-4 times a week(sometimes more). My first question is, is that normal? My second question is, if it isn't how can I stop? I am worried that...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

The computer is telling me to stop running this script. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I resolve this problem? The computer is telling me to stop running this script.

When to stop trying? [ 59 Answers ]

For the last 3 years, I've been going out with a wonderful girl. We clicked the first night we met, and we very quickly got into a passionate relationship. She was my first longterm relationship, and the first girl I truly loved. I wasn't her first longterm (she had a 2-year one in high school),...

View more questions Search