Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Syndicate Productions Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 11:23 AM
    How can I start a talent agency?
    I have been produceing fashion shows and plays for the last 10 years+, now I would like to start my own talent agency. Can anyone give me any insight on the How"s?:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Well one of the first things is to learn to read instructions. The Forum Help area (where you posted this) is clearly marked as a place to ask questions about using this site. There are dozens of forums with specific topics to choose from. I've moved this to small business since that seemed most appropriate.

The first steps in starting any business is to create a business plan. You will find score.org and sba.gov to be helpful sites for preparing a plan.

For your specific business, I would imagine you would have to develop contacts with the people who would use talent; producers, casting directors etc. Then you would have an outlet for your client's talents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a Talent Agency [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to start a model/talent agency in Indiana. How do I go about becoming a licensed talent agent. My office will be located in Indiana but my talent will secure most work in the Chicago land area. Please help me with any information you may have. 3 Sandra

Start a Talent agency within the music industry [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start booking musical acts in my area. Do I just need a business license to get started as I would be charging a commission or are there other logistics to deal with.

Starting a talent agency [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need a special business license to legally act as a talent agency? Thanks!

Starting a talent agency [ 5 Answers ]

How do I start a still photo talent agency

View more questions Search