Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danolv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 10:47 PM
    TV mind of its own
    My 27" panasonic crt TV turns off no rhyme or reason it could be 15 minutes. It could be 2 hours I unplug power count to 5 and push power button and it comes back on it's 7 years old
    lemony Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Could it be overheating? If you aim a fan at it does it stay on?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Most of the time TV sets attract dust and fuzz like a magnet

Sometimes they need to have the cover removed and blown

Out to get rid of the dust bunny blanket that covers the inside

I am not garenteeing this will solve the problem... There is probably

A solder connection or component that is heating up and breaking down

Finding it may be a little difficult and I would not recommend messing

Around inside a TV with cover off -- leave that to the professionals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going out of my mind! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I need some help finding the name of a song I just don't know. I heard it awhile ago, it had something to do with "if you had to walk in their shoes", some one was a prostitute or a drug addict. I am not sure who sings this song or what the title is but I am sure it was a make singer. It had a...

Can't get her off my mind [ 5 Answers ]

Many of you have read this earlier in different strings but I can't get her off my mind. I met the most amazing woman 15 years ago but our lives were on different paths. There was a definite chemistry between us. However we never got together. Recently after a painful divorce for me and the...

Can't take him out of my mind. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all.. I got a problem. I am in love with this guy for almost 2 years now. We love each other. There has been many ups and downs, break ups and patch ups like any other realtion. I am 19 and he is 20 just to let you know. I have been very harsh on him before for giving him no care and ignoring...

Is it all just in my mind? [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had a normal period. Dec my period was normal. Last month it only lasted 3 days compared to the 6 days it normally lasts.This month I'm spotting just like last month. I 've had home pregnancy and blood tests done but the results all come back negative. I have been pregnant before and...

I have a mind of my own! [ 14 Answers ]

I am 17yrs old and I am going to get married to the most wonderful man I have ever met. He treats me well and is very mature (he is also 17, but will turn 18 in 2 months). He told my dad of my plans and he flipped! He thinks that I am doing it because my boyfriend said so. He raised me to be a very...

View more questions Search