Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pooh45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Won't eat or drink anything. What could be tI have a 5 month old pit bull puppy.
    5 month old pit bull puppy won't eat , drink's very little water, vomiting. What could be the problem?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 12:40 PM

It sound serious and why would you wait to take him to the vet and waste time here asking. Do you not have any sense of urgency seeing this happening to your young dog and the pain he must be going through??
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 01:10 PM

Parvo Virus
    Allergies
    Upset stomach
    Worms
    Intestinal blockage...

The possibilities are endless really without a vet running tests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy won't eat or drink [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy is 35 weeks old. 3 days ago she quit eating and drinking. I can't get her to eat anything or drink. I have tried giving her water through a dropper but she fights me. What could be wrong with her?

Weimeraner puppy who will not eat or drink [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 month old pup began throwing up during the night and will not eat or drink since. He still seems to be alert but his gums also appear a little pale. What should I do? I am going to the vets this afternoon but in the meantime what can I do to help him?:(

My pit bull puppy is sick! She may die! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Please help me! My 5 month old pit bull puppy is really sick. She won't eat, barely drinks & won't move. I think she is going to die.. anyone help me out? I already took her to the animal ER but they wanted $540 to take care of her!

Pit Bull Puppy Shots [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pitbull she is 12 weeks today, she doesn't have any shots yet, I want to go buy the shots for her, I just don't know what to get, can somebody tell me which shots I need and how many times for each one, I would appreciate any help with this matter

New Pit Bull won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I just rescued a beautiful Brindle Pit Bull. He is about 2 yrs old. I brought him home last night, he didn't eat then I thought because he was new to our family. He had been mistreated. Today he fits in like he has been here for years, playing with the kids wagging his tail and having a ball....

View more questions Search