Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Housekeeper 17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 04:03 AM
    Need info on pain before surgery
    Need help in pain I'm going in surgery in five days for a hysteroscopic myomectomy to remove fibroids and doc says no pain meds 7 days before surgery except Tylenol,
    But I'm hurting so so bad please help it hurts in lower back, and below my belly so bad
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 24, 2012, 04:55 AM
    General anethesethia stops your breathing, and is a very serious procedure. So serious that it requires an advanced doctorate past MD, who stands by you during the entire operation. If your doctor says nothing but Tylenol, he means it, because pain pills depress the nervous system! Call him. Sit in a nice warm tub of water each day for the next 5 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain years after hernia surgery [ 13 Answers ]

I've had hernia repair surgery (inguinal) and now (4 or 5 years later) I am experiencing a lot of pain around that same area. Pain spreads to my thigh, back, and testicle. After intense research (whatever that was worth) I discovered I may have done something to my inguinal ligament, as I have...

Ankle Pain/Surgery [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 34 y/o F. About 1 year ago I rolled my ankle while wearing high heels and fractured it. I wore a boot for 6 weeks and did physical therapy. But, it felt as if it never healed and was becoming painful with visible swelling. Dr sent me for X-rays and the report stated: IMPRESSION: ...

Surgery for chronic rib pain? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm posting this on behalf of my girlfriend. I'm not sure how many actual doctors are on here, but I appreciate answers from any that are! A few years ago she was involved in an accident that broke/fractured a few of her ribs on both sides. Ever since then she's been having chronic pain in her...

Can Someone Give Me Some Info On Laser Eye Surgery? [ 15 Answers ]

Can someone give me some information on laser eye surgery? Such as how they do it, does it work most times, how does it feel, painful? How much is it and such. Or some other kind, perhaps, safer, less expensive, way of correcting bad vision? Thanks~!

Pain the tongue after one year of cancer surgery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My mom had cancer surgery on her tongue in September 2008. She lost half of it. The doctor says she's OK now ,but she still has constant pain . Is there something to help her? She says the pain stops only when she sleeps. Besides, she lost the sensation of her left ear, because the doctor took...

View more questions Search