Ask
    xiao wei23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 03:20 PM
    HQ make my face color dismatch my body
    Hi,, I got an asian skin,, quite yellowish,
    My friend give me a lightening cream 2 fade my acne spot,
    But I use it regularly all over my face for about 2 month,
    I'm sure it contains hydorquinone,
    Because my skin get fairer.. n it become different than my current skin tone,
    It goes white, a bit pink,

I've stopped the using of the cream, will my skintone get back to it current tone??
    Because mine now look awful,, (my oher body still yellowish)

Somebody helpp... hiX
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Aug 27, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Yes, it should let your skin go back to its original color. By the way, what cream was that you used on your face?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want 2 buy diana stalders products to lighten face body and underarms [ 7 Answers ]

Could you guys please help and advise me I live in singapore and want to purchase the diana stalders products anyone know if there are sellers of this product in my country. The other thing is I want to know which products to buy for my face regimine to whiten and lighten my face body and under...

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

AHA peel for the body/face [ 7 Answers ]

Can I have AHA peel for the body? Can it performed at the doctor's office , how much would it cost, and if I can buy, if it does exist, how much? What concentration do I have to get? Is chemical peel and vitalize peel are AHA peel? Which one is better Retin A peel or AHA peel? Can renova cream...

My face is brown and my body is yellow [ 20 Answers ]

I'm an African American Black person with a bright complexion. After years of teen & adult acne (and sun damage), I was finally cured with Accutane. Well, I'm left with hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and keloids. No more acne, but I still have to deal with these three things. My entire body...

View more questions Search