Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jilany Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Spending money for astrology
    Hi,

My younger brother's business is not progressing. He is too much inclined to superstitions now and spending a lot of money to offer to the fraud astrologers for the betterment of his business. He believes that our framily has a curse and to get rid of it he has to do some offers to temples. For this purpose he is acquiring money from all sources and speding irrationally than to invest in his business. He cannot understand what the other family members advise. Is there any cure for this?

Jilany
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Let him go broke, no he has been a victim of con men, and until he understands that, he will stay a victim, If this is a family business take away his authority to borrow money and spend it for the business, Don't help him, don't pay any of his bills, And of course if he won't stop my church is always in need of donations. ( joking)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2008, 07:36 PM
    I agree with Fr.Chuck. It is not your concern. If he does not want to listen to any free family advice then the only way to learn is to learn the hard way. Astrology and scams will drain him and his business and that is up to him to see that or not. Let him fall, and some people only learn by falling hard. Hope he realises you can not base your business or life on astrology.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The greatest proportion of the money used for government spending is collected from. [ 4 Answers ]

a. Excise taxes b. income taxes c. custom duties The greatest proportion of the money spent by the federal government in any given year is used for a. governmental operations and grants to states b. income security payments to individuals and national defense c. highways and education

How do I get my parental rites without spending a lot of money [ 8 Answers ]

How do I get my parental rites without spending a lot of money that I don't have anyway.

Have a hard time spending money [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had a hard time spending money... I have the money and I work hard, but I just can't do it! I feel bad about spending money even just for the rent. I don't buy anything expensive for myself, just basic living material. I wasn't born rich and I work my way up through college, I live...

Extravagant spending of money [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My father passed away years ago. He did not leave a will so we had a lawyer execute an extra-judicial settlement. In it, my mother got most the properties and shares of stocks with the other companies my father had shares of (none of us contested). As with our family business, the money all...

View more questions Search