Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DivaSCarter7888 Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Nov 11, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Should I accept?
    I met this guy online about 2 weeks ago. We went on 1 date, and he met my mother when I he picked me up... I am VERY comfotable around him :o, he has all the qualities that I look for, and yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend... :eek:

I don't know if I should wait and get to know him a little better, or accept and move on.

I don't want to rush into anything, but I don't want to push him away either!

What should I do? :confused:
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 11:17 AM

Why not? Go for it and enjoy it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 11, 2008, 07:47 PM
    A guy online you have known for 2 weeks? Get to know him better. Date him, if he can't respect that, adios.

Be careful with a strange guy who can charm you into doing things your not comfortable with.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Yeah, definitely get to know him a little more before you become exclusive. You really don't know him yet. So just tell him you would rather going on a few more dates before you make up your mind. Like Tal said, if he doesn't go along with that, drop him and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Accept or Not Accept a Gift [ 10 Answers ]

It's the Christmas season, so yesterday I spent the day making cookies which were then wrapped in a decorative tin that I gave to a male co-worker as a thank you for help done at work and for the occasional ride home from work. I was quite surprised when he handed me a little gift bag in return....

Do I have to accept this summons? [ 5 Answers ]

If A Person Comes On My Job With A Marshal Or Sheriff And Tries To Serve Me With A Summons Do I Have To Take It Or Can I Refuse?this Situation Is Taking Place In Atlanta,Georgia.

How do I accept that this is over? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here, and trying to get through this utterly desperate period after my breakup. My ex and I have been together for 6 1/2 years, with a break early on in the relationship for about a year. We've pretty much grown up together, dating long distance in college and then after. We're long...

Will her family accept me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, My girlfriend is Catholic and I'm a non-believer (I don't like the term atheist). We've accepted that we each have different world views (for now), and can live with that. However, she's concerned that her family won't accpet me if they know I don't believe in God. I was born into a...

Will they ever accept me? [ 6 Answers ]

This isn't to do with adult sexuality but I couldn't find a place to post this so I'm sorry. I am a pre-op transsexual - female to male (ftm). I have always been more of a boy from a baby and have hated my body and girly things. I've always been more attracted to boys clothes, toys etc and the 1st...

View more questions Search