Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenclover Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Full body detox
    I am in desperate need for a full body detox please can someone help me I have started juicing green vegies which help, but I need something more, I have heard of warm water with lemon for a week, please please please can someone with some knowledge of the body help me because I feel like crap. Thank you in advance.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Warm water with lemon first thing in the morning is suppose to help.
    Also cut out any junk food and sweets. The more organic you eat the better.
    For digestion you can get a digestive detox but that is only good to use occasionally.
    For something on a regular basis you should try taking a digestive enzyme formula.
    People have a hard time digesting food because the enzymes are cooked out in processing and preparing.
    For parasite, heavy metal and any other detoxing you would need other things but start with the digestive detox.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to shower after a full body massage? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is so hard headed. He never listens to me if I told him not to shower after a massage. I usually give him a full body massage and he showers after . He told me that in the hotel where he had professional massage he was allowed to shower. When I ask a massage therapist from a salon,...

Detox Necessary? [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend is getting ready for a lifestyle change. She has eaten fast food and not done regular exercise for quite some time due to depression. She is currently being treated for depression and now wants to take better care of herself. She is not going on a "diet", but more of just watching...

Need a blazer body for 87-90 full size [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a older blazer body full size blazer it has a 350 motor for a 88-90 mine fell apart

Fruit Detox [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a fruit detox? I have read about them online, where you eat only certain types of fruit or vegetables for 3 to 5 days. I'm curious if this would really help your body get rid of the toxins and also help slim down.

View more questions Search