Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shante2kids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 04:33 PM
    How to write an essay on a short story?
    I need to write a essay on a short story I read I want to know how I would start it off
    BackFrumTheDead Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 05:00 PM

What type of story is it? Fiction? Biography?

But off the top of my head I suggest introducing the characters, descriptions names, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an essay for short story [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm a student ,soon I'll have an exam in literature fiction.I wanted to know how to write an analyse of a short story

How do I write an essay? [ 5 Answers ]

I Want To Know How To Write An Assy,help Me

How to write an essay on a short story? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble starting my essay over a short story, "Where are you going, where have you been?". Am I to discuss why the author chose to write this story or my point of view?

Who knows how to write a essay [ 2 Answers ]

I need a essay on how to describes body language in a job interview settings! And a essay on behind closed doors: Violence in the family. Have you ever been aware that someone was being abused in the home of a neighbor,friend, or relative? Can someone help me please with the two essay!!

Any ideas to write a conclusion to this short story? [ 1 Answers ]

I was given an excerpt from a short story and I need to finish the story. Feel free to give me a lot of ideas because it has to be 3-4 pages. Thank you very much! THE FIRST CHILDREN who saw the dark and slinky bulge approaching through the sea let themselves think it was an enemy ship. Then they...

View more questions Search