Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skioice Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 05:47 AM
    How to say i love you to a straight girl who i have a crush with.
    I'm 18 and I don't really know my sexual orientation well cause I am a virgin. I'm an Asian and I'd migrated from my home country to another Asian Country in the year before last year. I'm actually a tomboyish girl and I'm kind of famous in my new school as I'm a foreigner and also because of the other activities that I've participated in the school. So, may be cause of that reason, I've crushes with some girls. I mean some of the girls appeared to be interested in me and even smile at me when we meet face to face. But I don't know them, for any reason?! Actually, the "activities" that I've mentioned are not the stuffs that everyone admire or whatever. Just normal ones. So, I'm not 'SO' famous, in fact. May be this is their culture and I just took it that way. Never mind, I don't care.
    But this year, I've noticed that a girl is keep on looking at me when I was sitting in the canteen with the "Guys" and talking and laughing or studying with them. I use to stay alone or hung out with guys most of the time at school. Cause my class got very little Girls :( so I've very few girl friends. To continue about the girl, yes. She's obviously looking at me and sometimes like... trying to let me know her or something? One time, when I met her in a PE lesson, I was so sweaty,messy and busy stretching with myself and she walked by. When I looked up from stretching, we saw face to face and she smiled at me. Then she just walked away as nothing had happened. I seriously don't know who's that pretty girl. So, I was interested and I did look at her purposely when I saw her again in the other PE lesson. Then she did look at me back O.O'' and I turned my head away from her side. I don't know why. :(
    In my country, I did have girlfriends as I was a little cute tomboy. But we didn't even wanted to do France kiss, yes! Cause we were just so shy and at most we could do was the cheek kisses. Now, as I grow older, I become more interested in Love, about my Sexual orientation and Kisses. So, I think I really want to know whether this society, the school I'm at is an open society for Homosexuals or not. But, I don't really care as I won't really fall in love easily, I know. But I want to try her also. I'm afraid what if she denies me and tells everyone that I'm a lesbian?
    oh my god. I don't even know whether I'm a lesbian or not. But, I've never tried a boyfriend before and I don't really want to. But, what if the boy is damn pretty. may be I'll let him be mine. LOlx just kidding
    this is just teenage stuffs but it's all about a life (seriously) May be I sounds so relaxing. But I do want to ask her whether she likes me or not. Cause she looks definitely like my ex-girlfriend. ^.^ I miss her<3
    people I want you all to contribute your ideas okie? I lurve you all <3
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

How does a straight girl deal with being in love with a lesbian? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a straight girlfriend and she struggles with loving me but being attracted to men... How do I help her ? We've been together 3 years but she still struggles with what does loving a lesbian mean ? What does that make her

Straight girl in love with lesbian with girlfriend-Need to move on? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm completely devastated right now... just trying to deal with all this, alone. So. I moved to a new country and became friends with a lesbian who has a GF. I am straight, or always thought I was. We began hanging out all the time. Our conversations were very intense. She's in a relationship...

I'm 16 and straight but has a crush on another girl. [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is my 11th grade year I've always had a thing for lesbian. But its not straight girls its I have nothing to do with them. Well I have a girl in my health career class that is lesbian and I've talked to her all the time but it makes me feel weird and all shy and crap. Well through out the...

I'm a straight girl in love with a lesbian [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm 22 and have always been interested in guys until 6months ago. I met a girl in work who is a year younger than me and is an open lesbian. At first we were just friends and then I got told that she fancied me. As time went by I started to develop feelings for her but didn't tell anyone. We...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search