Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NerdHeart Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 06:22 PM
    What's wrong with a 20 year old guy, dating 12 year old?
    Hey... I agree with y'all... but I'm 12 and well I really like this 20 year old so I'm with ashley... I think if yhu really love him and he is willing to wait for yhu then go ahead:) haha my mom hasn't found out about the 20 year old boy I like yet, but I've had wayy to many close calls... :/ and fyi I looked up his cell niumber(we text)and it says he is the person he told me he is and he lives in Texas... haha and I actually met him the same way lol;) good luck and please people... get over it no need to tell the girl what she probably already knows... she only really needs someone to help her not tell her the guy she loves is a pedo... he might not be yhu never know :/
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdHeart View Post
    Hey..... i agree with y'all..... but im 12 and well i rly like this 20 year old so im with ashley.... i think if yhu really love him and he is willing to wait for yhu then go ahead:) haha my mom hasnt found out about the 20 year old boy i like yet, but ive had wayy to many close calls.... :/ and fyi i looked up his cell niumber(we text)and it says he is the person he told me he is and he lives in texas..... haha nd i actually met him the same way lol;) good luck and please ppl..... get over it no need to tell the girl what she probably already knows..... she only really needs someone to help her not tell her the guy she loves is a pedo... he might not b yhu never know :/
    The fact is that if a guy this age is interested that way in a 12 or 13 year old girl, yes, he is a pedo... no question about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 08:55 PM
    Hey..... i agree with y'all..... but im 12 and well i rly like this 20 year old so im with ashley.... i think if yhu really love him and he is willing to wait for yhu then go ahead:) haha my mom hasnt found out about the 20 year old boy i like yet, but ive had wayy to many close calls.... :/ and fyi i looked up his cell niumber(we text)and it says he is the person he told me he is and he lives in texas..... haha nd i actually met him the same way lol;) good luck and please ppl..... get over it no need to tell the girl what she probably already knows..... she only really needs someone to help her not tell her the guy she loves is a pedo... he might not b yhu never know :/
    Well haha i actually like this guy in my class to but im like not even there and he rarely talks to me! lol, but his mom is actually my moms teacher which is weird i think. Lemme tell yhu one thing. If he raelly likes yhu than he will chose you over your friend and even if your not the prettiest girl ever love has a funny way of working things out and yhu never know... yhu could b the ugliest girl at your school and b dating the hottest guy there!;]
    Well haha i actually like this guy in my class to but im like not even there and he rarely talks to me! lol, but his mom is actually my moms teacher which is weird i think. Lemme tell yhu one thing. If he raelly likes yhu than he will chose you over your friend and even if your not the prettiest girl ever love has a funny way of working things out and yhu never know... yhu could b the ugliest girl at your school and b dating the hottest guy there!;]

Sorry, but a 20 year old digging on a 12 year old, may be great for YOUR ego, but he IS a pedophile, and a child predator!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Spoken like a typical 12 yr old who doesn't believe that adults know better than she does.

You looked up his cell number? How? I don't know of any place that lists who belongs to a cell number.

And how do you know what she already knows? NO 20 yr old should be texting a 12 yr old. Any responsible 20 yr old would stay away from such a relationship. So either he doesn't know how old you are (you are already hiding this from your mother) or he is a predator.

You need to tell your mother about this NOW!

And this IS help. We are trying to protect the OP and you from being hurt, raped or worse.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 04:04 PM
    Lets be clear, this 12 year old is a long way from Texas, so hasn't met anyone, but is smart enough to trace the IP address from her phone/computer, so I have moved her post, and replies to its own thread.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2011, 06:33 PM
    She also comes from divorced parents with an unhappy home life (see other posts). A perfect target for a predator.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 06:45 PM
    Yes, these types of 20 year olds often travel to other states to have sex with children and then go back.
    rikku3464 Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2011, 07:06 AM
    You this 12 year old should not be having any interest with this 20 year old or she should tell her parent sso she is safe even if they say no more contact, they are just doing it so she doesn't get hurt in anyway... besafe and safe away from older people like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

21 year old guy dating a 12 year old girl. [ 18 Answers ]

OK so here's the problem: My daughter has had a crush on this 21 year old guy for a while, but that's all I thought it was. Now he appears to like her as well, and I don't know what to do. Personally I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 29, so saying no because of the age difference just seems...

17 year old girl dating a 14 year old guy [ 5 Answers ]

All right... im 17. Well I just turned 17 and I met this guy and at first I thought he was 16 and he looks like it! I started liking him and him liking me and we got really close and I really liked him. Then I found out he was only 14 years old. I don't know what to do. Even after I found out I...

I am 26 year old girl dating a 18 year old boy, is that wrong? [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 26 year old lady and I am considering dating an 18 year old guy. I just wanted to know what you all think. Is it wrong? He has no problem but his mom do. She thinks I will end up using her son and believe me that is not my intention. Any advice?

View more questions Search