Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheerleader22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 01:20 PM
    I'm going on a vacation in 5 days, is there any way I could make my period come now?
    I don't want to use birth control!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 16, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Nope, sorry.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Sorry, nope
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 16, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Parsley tea might possible start your period early when having 3-4 cups a day of this herb. Might take a couple of days to work. Red Raspberry Leaf Tea might work too, but Parsley Tea has been known to induce a period according to herbalist.

DO NOT use any other herbal suggestions out there, as they have been known to have adverse side effects.

CAUTION: DO NOT drink parsley tea if you might be pregnant or are pregnant!

Links:

Parsley Tea Information:
    Will Parsley Tea Really Work To Induce Menstrual Cycle? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Parsley Tea:
    Parsley Tea to Induce Period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex 4 days before I started my period,and my period lasted only 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 4 days before I started my period,and my period only lasted 2 days and then stopped,it usually last 7 days, could I be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant, 44 days late on period sex 2 days after last period [ 2 Answers ]

Last period was 14-19 August, I had sex 2 days after it on 21st then again on 10th 22nd and 24th of September, I've not had my period since it has been 39 days and still no period, I was sick 24th September while brushing my teeth in morning, my nipples are a little darker than usual but not soar,...

How do I respond when an employee asks to extend vacation days while on vacation? [ 2 Answers ]

Employee asked for Monday off for vacay. Approved. Then, Monday evening, she called me to ask for Tuesday off. She is an employee who has done this before, giving reasons that have to do with her son and his father spending more time, etc.etc. I'm all for family time, but feel that this is...

We dated & she went on vacation for 4 days and met somebody there. [ 4 Answers ]

I met this really great girl about a month and a half ago.We started dating,and everything got really great... we talked to each other every day,she communitcated things to me that she had never communicated to anyone else before.. genuinely dug each other and very very comfortable with each...

View more questions Search