Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lena19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Missed period and negative pregnancy test
    Hi how are you my name is lena I have been trying to get preganet and I also have misses my period I have taken pregnancy test but they all have been comeing out negative I'm have some symptoms of pregnancy like tender tingling brest and nuasa but I am also having cramping in the lower abdomen and a little whitish discharge?? Should I go see a doctor?? Could I be pregnet?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thank you ~LENA~:)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 1, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lena19
    hi how are you my name is lena i have been trying to get preganet and i also have misses my period i have taken pregnacy test but they all have been comeing out negative im have some symtoms of pregnacy like tender tingling brest and nuasa but i am also having cramping in the lower abdomen and a little whitish discharge???? should i go see a doctor??? could i be pregnet?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

thank you ~LENA~:)
    I would go to your doctor... a urine test does not always pick it up for awhile, and they may decide to go with a blood test to find out for sure one way or the other. The cramping and discharge can be normal in early pregnancy as well... only way to know for sure would be to test again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period negative test [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about 10 going on 11 days missed period! I took a pregnancy test about 4 days into the missed period and have a negative test. I took another at 9 days and still negative response! Does anyone know why or if I could be pregnant?? :confused:

Missed Period , Negative Test [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping someone has some info , anyway here is my situation , I had my last period on Sept. 22... I should have been due Oct. 23rd. Not sure of exact ovulation date , but I had very light pink discharge ( only when wiping) about 7 days before Oct. period was due... have been extremely dizzy ,...

4 missed periods and 3 negative pregnancy test anyone know why? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all sorry new to all this :D, I am really concerned I have missed 4 months worth of periods and had 3 negative tests. I have been to my g.p and they have taken blood. My FBCS are back but my estrogen testosterone and hcg are not back 3 weeks later is this normal ? Or have I been...

Missed Period All pregnancy Tests Negative! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I came off the pill back in November when I had my last period! As my husband and I hope to conceive. I was due a period on the 21st of December but no sign... I have done three tests all negative! I have also been to my doctor with no help!! I'm worried as I am having my wisdom teeth out...

View more questions Search