Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chicgirl08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Tell the truth?
    My exbf broke up with me in early Dec. We live an hour away, he hadn't had a GF since his last 3 years ago and thoguht he was ready. Well he wasn't. Said wanted to keep in touch hang out occasionally and if it works out get back together eventually..

Well since then we have hung out a few time as friends. Last time I saw him he found out I had been seeing someone else. Told me we could not be friends. Then less than 2 weeks later said that he thought it over and thinks we could.

We talk almost daily. I wrote him an email asking him if he still had any feelings for me. Never wrote me back but talked to me the next day like normal. What does this mean? I know he got the email. Does he have feelings or not.. and if not why would it be so hard to write that back in an email? I would rather know than not know.

Thanks for your advice
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Go back to who you were seeing, as he ignored the question, but his last response, lets you know he still ain't ready, for what you want. Don't let his confusion, confuse you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need the truth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm very interested in religion (mainly christianity). Is there any theological universities or colleges that are open minded and accepting of new knowledge. I don't want to go to a college that has its views set and refuses to accept anything that doesn't match up with what they believe. I want...

I need to know if what he says is the truth [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful man through internet. We coincided in so many things and fell in love almost immediately, even before we met in person. When we finally did, we could not be apart anymore. Here is my problem. He told me his story and I can't believe him because it doesn't seem to be logical at...

The truth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Is saying the truth a wrong thing in a relationship? I told my fiancé that I will have a second wife after our marriage which is allowed in Islam and she turned me off. Please I need your help to solve this problem. Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search