Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teejay23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 02:20 AM
    Early 90's movies.
    1.) A late 80's or early 90's cartoon movie about a little boy and girl who draw out their favorite pet or animal and their drawings come to life and the whole movie is them and the animals the drew out driving around and hanging out and stuff. LOL. Please, me and my sister have been looking for this movie for forever.

2.) A 90's real-life movie about a teenage boy and girl who's parents leave town one night and the boy somehow gets trapped inside a t.v. and I think his sister and friend tries to save him and they all go inside the t.v.

3.) Another movie from the 90's (real-life)... I think the storyline consists of a pre-teen boy and his friends discover a big hairy purple monster and they befriend it or something. I forgot most of it, but I know I loved it as a kid.
    - Thanks! :)
    Robert260 Posts: 92, Reputation: 19

Jun 10, 2009, 04:55 PM

# 2 might be Pleasantville

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

80's or 90's movies 2 of them [ 4 Answers ]

All right I've been searching for a bit and this is driving me nuts.. First movie I though was called "Atomic highschool" but can't seem to find it, it was I believe 80's sci-fi movie, about a high school and like sometime of radiation waste (no not the toxic avenger), I don't remember much...

View more questions Search