Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emeli15 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2012, 11:53 AM
    I don't know what is it
    I'm 14 year old girl and I have never had sex but this clear stuff comes out my vagina?what is it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Okay, rule of thumb, if it is a vaginal discharge and doesn't have an odour or doesn't have a colour, then it is nothing to worry about. How long have you been menstruating?

I have said this many times here, and if you read to the right of your post you will probably find some of my answers. Our vaginal walls are protected by a Ph balance and unless interrupted by bacteria, say, fingering with dirty nails during foreplay, everything will turn back to a balance that is acceptable. Never douche with anything, this will interrupt that perfect good balance. Okay ? We women are perfectly honed internal micro-organisms of good stuff; if we protect everything and stay clean with good hygiene.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my name is rebecca and I think I might be pregnant but I took 3 tests and they all came back negative did I test 2 soon because I have all the signs of being pregnant I don't know what to do help would be very nice please and thank you. ~Rebecca

I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

My children were taken away from me in 07 due to me trying to attempt suicide because of depression. Ive been back and forth to court & classes, therapy, patenting etc. My children's grandmother got custody of them recently & doesn't allow me to speak to them at all. Its been almost a year sense...

View more questions Search