Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sk8eR Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Friendship and problems.
    My best friend is Aphroditi. We've been best friends with her for almost 2 years. SHe knows this girl Alexandra since they were kids. Afro hates Alex because she thinks she's a . Actually she's not. We talk on msn and she's very kind and I really like her. In break whenever me and Alexandra talk, afro is like "she turning you into a too.." and I say "yea sure whatever" and she walks away.. I really don't know what to do.. can you help me? I really like Afro and Alexandra... Thx:rolleyes:
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 4, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Well, you could try to talk to one and then the other- you could also ask that one doesn't talk about the other...
    lilmorenamaggie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Well you have to be like I like her I'm not just going to judge her because you don't like her so yea
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 4, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Tell her it's your friendship between you and her, not Afros and you're not going to choose between them and you want to be both of their friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a friendship goes to far [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone think that it's normal for a married man who's 35 to have a frienship with a 20 year old co worker girl for them to text page one another and call each other, also when the wife goes to the job and then she sees his wife and she gets very upset and storms out of the job and slams her...

Friendship with woman [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 42 yr married man and having a caring wife and two lovely children.I am happy with my married life. I have a woman friend of mine. She is also married age 37yrs.we are in same profession. We like each other and care for each other.we are not in any kind of physical relationship nor...

Misunderstanding in friendship [ 2 Answers ]

One of my very good friend is misunderstanding my friendship to be love. How do I convey what is true, so that I don't hurt him and don't lose out on our friendship either?

Friendship Cake [ 6 Answers ]

I have recipe for Friendship Cake but I don't have any starter anymore, Does anyone know how to make it? This is a great cake to give on the holidays. I sure would be thankful! Carol:D

View more questions Search